Service/Transfer Application for Electric & Water Service

If you are renting please submit copy of the lease agreement to Town Hall. 

If you are buying/owner, please submit a copy of the closing document to Town Hall. 

A hard copy of the form is attached below as a PDF. Please return it to Town Hall if you fill out a hard copy instead