RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE USE OF
COLONIAL PARK AND ELIZABETH VANN MOORE PARK:
1. Users are liable for any damage to grounds, buildings or equipment.
2. The Town of Edenton assumes no liability for personal injury, illness, loss,
damages or and other costs resulting from the use of Colonial Park or Elizabeth
Vann Moore Park by an outside organization.
3. The Town of Edenton is not responsible for setting up, moving or cleaning any
equipment or other items brought in by users.
4. The parks are public facilities and are open to the public at all times. No one will
be restricted from using the parks and facilities at anytime even if there is a
5. All evening functions must end by 10:00 p.m. and premises vacated by 11:00 p.m.
6. All equipment placed by users in the park must be promptly removed after event.
7. Food and drinks are allowed to be served in the parks we just ask that you please
use the trash receptacles provided to dispose of trash. Recyclable materials
should be placed in the appropriate containers. Those in charge of the event are
responsible for making certain there is a separation of trash and recyclable items.
If you feel that you will need extra trash cans or recyclable containers, please give
us a call and we will provide those.
8. Under no circumstances is alcohol allowed in Colonial Park and Elizabeth Vann
9. Absolutely no vehicles allowed to drive on the grass in the parks.
10. Park Attendants Hours during the Spring/Summer Season (April – September) is
Monday – Sunday 8:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. Office number is (252) 482-2832.
11. Please call Tammy Woodley (252) 482-7352 or Kristy Cullipher (252) 482-4111
for large group reservations using Colonial Park or Elizabeth Vann Moore Park.
A hard copy of the Park Use Form can be found here. Please return this form to Town Hall or complete the online form below.