Discontinue Utility and/or Water Service

The Town of Edenton will not be liable for damage of any kind to property resulting from water or the use of water on the Customer's premises unless such damage results directly from negligence on the part of the Town of Edenton.  The Town of Edenton is not responsible for any damage done by or resulting from any defect in the piping, fixtures, or appliances on the Customer's property.  The Town of Edenton is not responsible for the negligence of third persons or force beyond the control of the Town of Edenton resulting in the interruption of service.

It is required that you email or fax a copy of your ID Card to the Town of Edenton:

edenton.utilities [at] edenton.nc.gov

Fax: 252-482-7377 

A hard copy is attached below as a PDF. Please return it to Town Hall if you fill out a hard copy instead