Street Closure Forms

How can I temporarily request a street closure? 

Attached on this page are the forms necessary to request the temporary closure of a street for an event. There are two separate forms, one is for Colonial Avenue only (for Courthouse Green events), and the second is a generic form that applies to all other streets. Please return the forms to either the Police Department or to Town Hall well in advance.