Application for Appointment

Town of Edenton residents who are interested in serving on a Town of Edenton board or commission are encouraged to complete the application for appointment and return at the Town Hall for consideration to fill a vacancy when it occurs on any of the various boards or commissions.  Appointments are made by the Edenton Town Council.  You must be a resident of the Town of Edenton.