Part-time position responsible in helping oversee the day to day operations of the Town’s general aviation airport. Under general supervision of the Airport Manager, this role performs general attendant duties including:
- Assisting pilots with general information regarding services available
- Performing tie-down services
- Serving aircraft with fuel and oil
- Keeping airport office open
- Performing assigned records and administrative duties as required
- Cleaning and maintaining the airport terminal, conference room, lobby, and restrooms
- Performing ground maintenance duties including mowing, litter control, weed control and the like
- Inspecting the runways and related facilities for safe operations
- Other duties as required
This position will require working weekend hours and at other times as needed. This position requires the ability to perform light to heavy manual labor, the ability to work effectively with airport tenants, pilots, passengers, and other airport personnel. The attendant must have the ability to prepare accurate forms and reports and demonstrate both tact and courtesy. Must be in good physical condition. Experience in aviation is required.
Please submit resume or complete a Town of Edenton application and submit to Harry Davis, Airport Manager. Resume or application can be dropped of at Edenton Town Hall, 400 South Broad Street or mail to P O Box 300, Edenton, NC 27932. EOE/Drug Free Workplace.