Mobile Food Truck Vendors are allowed to operate within the town limits under certain rules and regulations.  Vendors can operate on private property with written permission from property owner, upon obtaining a valid food truck vendor permit from the Town of Edenton Planning Department.  A valid zoning permit is also required.  Below are links to the information Food Truck Vendors will need to operate with the Town of Edenton city limits.

For questions please contact:

Town Manager Anne-Marie Knighton - 252-482-7352 ext. 113

Official Website of Edenton, North Carolina
Photographs by Jeff Knox, Edenton Resident & Photographer